Realme has launched their latest budget friendly smartphone Realme 2. The phone comes with 6.21-inch HD+ ( 1520 x 720 pixels)19:9 aspect ratio notch display with unspecified corning gorilla glass and has 88.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506 GPU, has either 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory or 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage with dedicated Micro SD support upto 256GB. It runs Color OS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
There is a 13-megapixel camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera on the back to capture portrait mode photos and a 8-megapixel selfie camera same as Realme 1 with AI beautify features. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back as well as face unlock . It comes with massive 4,230 mAh battery.On the back, Realme 2 has 2nd generation Diamond-cutting design with Improved reflecting effect and 12-layer nano tech same as Realme 1. The company also bundled a screen protector and a free case in the box.
Realme 2 specifications
- 6.21-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/46GB internal storage, dedicated expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Color OS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor and Face unlock
- Dimensions: 156.2x 75.6x 8.2mm x Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4230mAh battery
The Realme 2 is comes in Diamond Black, Diamond Red and Diamond Blue colors and priced at ₹8,990 for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and ₹10,990 for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. Diamond Black and Diamond Red color variants will available exclusively at Flipkart starting from September 4th 12 noon. Diamond Blue variety will be available in early October. The company also teased Realme 2 Pro which will likely to be announced on end of next month.