OPPO launched the F9 and F9 Pro smartphones in India last week. The F9 Pro is immediately up for Pre-order exclusively via online retailer Flipkart. Just after a week of launch, now the device is on the open sale across the Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall and offline retailers in India. However, the availability of the OPPO F9 is yet to be announced.
The company has also announced some launch offers for the F9 Pro if you purchase the device in between 1st Sept to 5th Sept.
- Flipkart is offering 5 percent instant cashback via SBI debit or credit cards.
- Axis Bank Buzz credit card users will get 10 per cent discount.
- ICICI Bank credit card users will also get a 5 per cent discount on EMI transactions.
- Amazon is offering no-cost EMIs
- Paytm is also offering no-cost EMIs with 10 per cent cashback through a promo code.
- You can get upto 3.2TB Jio 4G data & benefits upto ₹4900/- with Jio & MakeMyTrip
Just to remind you, the OPPO f9 Pro is comes with 6.3-inch Full HD+ WaterDrop Screen which has a small notch on top for front camera similar to Essential PH1. The display features a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor, 6GB of RAM and 64GB Internal storage with dedicated MicroSD card expandable upto 256 GB. It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Color OS 5.2 on top and comes with 3500mAh battery.
The phone features a dual-camera setup on the back, the primary sensor is a 16MP with f/1.8 aperture and secondary sensor is 2MP for capturing the portrait mode photos. On the front, F9 Pro comes with a 25MP Sony IMX576 sensor. Other feature includes support for VOOC Flash Charge fast changing technology that promises 2 hours of talk time with 5-minute charge.
OPPO F9 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 waterdrop display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) and Dedicated microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor for F9 Pro
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x7.9mm; Weight: 169g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh (typical) / 3415mAh (minimum) battery with VOOC Flash charge
The OPPO F9 Pro comes in gradient colors such as Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple color, is priced at Rs. 23,990 ( $344 ) and will be available through Flipkart, Amazon.in and offline stores starting today.