Huawei’s sub brand Honor today launched Honor 7S, the company’s cheapest smartphone in India. After having launched in China and Pakistan in May. The phone comes with 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 fullview display with 73% screen-to-body ratio . It is powered by an 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek SoC processor with with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with dedicated Micro SD support upto 256GB. It runs EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
On the rear, There is a 13-megapixel camera with phase deduction auto focus (PDAF), f/2.2 aperture and 5-megapixel front facing camera with soft LED selfie light. It doesn’t have fingerprint sensor but has a support for face unlock and packs 3,020 mAh battery.
Honor 7S specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, Dedicated MicroSD to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with Soft LED flash
- Dual SIM + Dedicated MicroSD
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, GPS
- 3020mAh built-in battery
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 142g
Honor 7S is comes on only one variant which has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage priced 6,999 (US$ 98 approx.). The smartphone comes in Black, Blue, and Gold colors. It will be available exclusively via Flipkart and the company’s own Honor online store from September 14th, at 12pm IST.