Vivo has launched the company’s latest flagship smartphone Vivo X23 in China, Just after launching V11 Pro in India. The phone is the sequel to the Vivo X21 UD which is released in March this year. It comes with 6.41-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio waterdrop like notch display with 91.27% screen-to-body ratio. It has very thin bezels surrounding the screen which the company calls as “Halo FullView” display same as V11 Pro.
It is powered by an 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 AIE 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU for handing graphics intensive tasks. It also has Dual Turbo Acceleration Engine for improving overall performance of the smartphone. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory without the support for storage expansion. It runs on Funtouch OS 4.5 which is based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
There is a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, along with a 13-megapixel secondary rear camera along with an f/2.4 aperture on the back to capture 3D depth of field information. The secondary camera is a 125-degree super wide-angle lens for capturing ultra wide photos. It also has dual-pixel technology for better low-light photography. There is a 12-megapixel camera on the front with f/2.0 aperture, includes features such as IR Face unlock, Group Selfie, AI Beauty mode, AI stickers, Selfie lighting and more. It also features a 4th generation in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone faster and more accurately then the previous generation. It comes with 3400mAh battery with support for 22.5W fast charging.
Vivo X23 specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.4μm aperture, secondary 13MP camera with 125° wide-angle lens
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK-4377A amplifier
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.68 × 74.06 × 7.47mm; Weight: 160.5g
The Vivo X23 has 3D glass on the rear with 3D phantom aurora texture design, comes in Phantom Purple, Phantom Red and Magic Night Blue as well as special Vivo Logo Editions with Fashion Purple and Fashion Orange colors. As for the pricing, It comes only in 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant will costs 3498 yuan (US$ 512 / ₹ 36,830 approx.). It will goes sales in China starting from September 14.