Realme launched their budget friendly smartphone Realme 2 last month and also teased to launch Realme 2 pro smartphone in September. Few days ago, the company has teasedRealme 2 Pro smartphone in a video showing the front and back of the device which reveals waterdrop like notch on the top of the display just like the recently just like the recently released Oppo F9 and F9 Proand dual camera setup on the rear. Recently, the company’s CEO has disclosed that the device is powered by snapdragon 660 processor.
Today, the new leaks emerges with the live images of the device reveals the existence of 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage varient. In the leaked image, you can clearly see that the About Phone section confirms the device name as Realme 2 Pro, model number RMX 1807, Snapdragon 660 processor, 8GB RAM and 128Gb storage. The device is also running in ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1.0 Oreo.
Realme 2 Pro Leaked/Expected specifications
- Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop like notch display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage with expandable memory via microSD
- Color OS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual cameras, AI-backed features, intelligent scene detection, portrait mode etc.
- Single front camera
- Fingerprint sensor and Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4230mAh battery
As of now, the other specifications of the smartphone isn’t available but we can expect that the company will reveal more details about the smartphone via new teasers in coming days.