Vivo has launched the company’s latest selfie focused mid-range smartphone Vivo V11 in India. It is exactly the same smartphone which is launched in other markets as Vivo V11i. It looks similar to the recently launched V11 Pro, the major changes between these two device are display size, processor, camera and most importantly fingerprint scanner. Vivo V11 Pro comes with the in-display fingerprint scanner while the newly launched V11 has a regular rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, but borrows some features such as Halo FullView display and selfie camera from V11 Pro.
Vivo V11 comes with 6.3-inch Full HD+ (2280 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop like notch display. It has very thin bezels surrounding the screen which the company calls as “Halo FullView” display, powered by an 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P60 12nm Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for handing graphics intensive tasks, has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory with dedicated Micro SD support up to 256GB. It runs on Funtouch OS 4.5 which is based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
There is a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture, along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera along with an f/2.4 aperture on the back to capture portrait mode photos. It also has AI Low Light Mode which uses AI algorithms to instantly capture six images and combine those into one for resulting better low-light photography. There is a 25-megapixel camera on the front with f/2.0 aperture, includes features such as AI Face unlock, Group Selfie, AI Beauty mode, AI stickers, Selfie lighting and more. Fingerprint sensor is present on the rear and packs with 3315mAh battery with support for 9V2A fast charging.
Vivo V11 specifications and price
- 6.3-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core 12nm Mediatek Helio P60(Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, with dedicated microSD slot up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3,315mAh battery with 9W fast charging
- Dimensions: 155.97×75.63×8.1mm; Weight: 163.7g
The Vivo V11 has 3D glass on the rear, comes in Starry Night Black and Nebula Purple colors. As for the pricing, It comes only in 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant will costs Rs. 22,990 (US$ 316 ). It goes sales in India starting from September 27th through Flipkart, Vivo’s online store and offline stores.
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat Rs. 2,000 Paytm Cashback Coupon if purchased using Paytm Mall QR code in offline stores
- Flat Rs. 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit – Debit cards and Paper Finance
- Additional up to Rs. 2000 off on exchange on Flipkart
- Buyback guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- One Time Screen Replacement in case of screen damage during first 6 months
- No Cost EMI starting at Rs. 1533 (Upto 15 Months on Bajaj Finance, Home Credit, Capital First and HDBFS, HDFC paper finance)
- Benefits with Reliance Jio
- Instant Benefits Worth Rs.4050 on recharge of Rs. 198
- Myntra, Paytm & Swiggy – Partner Coupons worth Rs. 2100
- Jio Vouchers worth Rs. 1950 (39 Vouchers of Rs. 50 each)
- Jio Platinum Device Security (Device Theft & Malware Protection)
- Offer Period 6th September to30th September 2018.
- Benefits with Vodafone – IDEA
- Insurance – Liquid & physical damage only with Rs. 499 and above Post-Paid Plans
- DATA – Pre-paid customers 820 GBDATA Postpaid Customers 600 GBDATA (on RC 198 & Rs. 399 above plans respectively)