After the launch of budget friendly smartphone Realme 2in India last month, Oppo’s subbrand Realme today launched their latest mid range smartphone Realme 2 Pro in India at the starting price of Rs. 13,990.
The phone comes with 6.3-inch Full HD+ ( 2340 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio Dewdrop display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection and has 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 AIE processor with Adreno 512 GPU for handing graphics intensive tasks, has either 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory or 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage with dedicated Micro SD support upto 256GB. It runs Color OS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
Coming to camera, there is a 16-megapixel Sony IMX398 primary camera with f/1.7 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture on the back to capture portrait mode photos. For selfies, it has a 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture. The cameras of the Realme 2 Pro are equipped with features like AI scene recognition, AI beautification, AI album, AR stickers and more. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back as well as face unlock . It comes with 3,500mAh battery. On the back, Realme 2 Pro has build with 15-year lamination technology offering a glossy visual effect. Out of the box, the company also bundled a free case and a screen protector pre-applied in the phone.
Realme 2 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19.5:9 Dewdrop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2Ghz Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, dedicated MicroSD expandable memory up to 256GB
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Pixel focus, EIS, secondary 2MP camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh built-in battery
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x 8.5mm; Weight: 174g
The Realme 2 Pro has Dewdrop Back Design, comes in Ice Lake, Blue Ocean and Black Sea colors. As for the pricing, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant will costs Rs. 13,990 ($193 approx..), 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage version costs Rs. 15,990 ($220 approx..) and the high-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 17,990 ($248 approx..). The device will be exclusively available through Flipkart starting from Oct. 11.