Along with Realme 2 Pro, Realme has also launched their new budget friendly smartphone – Realme C1 in India. The phone looks very similar to Realme 2 (with the exception of diamond cut finish and fingerprint scanner) and also borrow some features including 6.2-inch HD+ ( 1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 aspect ratio notch display with 87.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506 GPU, has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with dedicated Micro SD support upto 256GB. It runs Color OS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
There is a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera on the back with f/2.4 aperture to capture portrait mode photos same as Realme 2. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, AI beautify features. The front camera also has face unlock but the phone lacks fingerprint scanner. It comes with massive 4,230 mAh battery. Out of the box, the company also bundled a free case and a screen protector pre-applied in the phone.
Realme C1 specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, dedicated expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Face unlock
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) built-in battery
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
The Realme C1 features a unibody chassis made of 12 layers of nanoscale composite material on the rear, comes in Deep Black, and Ocean Blue colors. As for the pricing, The Realme C1 has landed in India with an attractive pricing of Rs. 6,999 (US $96) which is an introductory price for Diwali. The smartphone will be available for purchase with the introductory price during the upcoming Flipkart Big Billion Days 2018 that will run between Oct. 10 and Oct. 14.