There are plenty of android smartphones launches every month. Whether your are looking for the smartphone in the budget segment or for the mid-range or high-end segment, you can find a ton of smartphones in each category. In this article, we shorten this list to bring you the latest best smartphones for this month. Let’s find out!
If your looking for the best mid-range smartphones with the tightly budget of 12,000 rupees. Then these are the once you should consider.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (3GB/32GB) – Rs. 10,999
If your looking for the smartphone with best performing and long lasting battery under 12,000 rupees then Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is the way to go. The device is powered by Snapdragon 636 which is the same processor powering Redmi Note 5 Pro, Motorola One Power, Nokia 6.1 Plus which are priced well around 15-16k.
It also packs a massive 5,000mAh battery with the support for fast charging which you might not see in this price segment. Zenfone Max Pro M1 is price Rs. 10,999 for it’s base varient which has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with dedicated Micro SD slot upto 2TB. Below is the complete list of specification about the device.
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB /6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP / 16MP (6GB RAM varient) rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP / 16MP (6GB RAM varient) front-facing camera with soft LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, 5-magnet speaker, NXP Smart Amp
- Dimensions: 159x 76x 8.46mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
Redmi 6 Pro (3GB/32GB) – Rs. 10,999
If your looking for the best looking smartphone with good battery life and better camera then the Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1 then under 12,000 rupees then you should consider Redmi 6 Pro. The device has a 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with notch on the top. The notch is quite small when you compare it to the other devices in the price range.
It has the same set of rear cameras from the Redmi Note 5 Pro with 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor rear camera with LED Flash, which comes an f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size and has a 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size. It also packs a 4,000mAh battery which should give you two days of battery life for the normal usage. Redmi 6 Pro is price Rs. 10,999 for it’s base varient which has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with dedicated Micro SD slot upto 256GB. Below is the complete list of specification about the device.
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery