Two months ago Xiaomi launched POCO F1 under their new sub brand POCO. At the time of launch the smartphone was running on MIUI 9.6 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Today, Xiaomi has officially start pushing MIUI 10 update for the POCO F1 but still it is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo but the company has promised to release Android Pie update before stable roll out later this year.
The new stable update version MIUI 10.0.4.0 OEJMIFH comes in the size of 591MB. This update also brings October security patch along with major changes like Redesigned Notification toggles, Redesigned Volume Sliders, Redesigned Multitasking Menu, Picture in Picture mode, AutoFill Support, Game booster mode, natural sound system, and a lot more.
Check out the POCO F1’s MIUI 10.0.4.0 update changelog below,
Designed for full screen experience
All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
(New design looks fresh and clean on older devices too)
Natural sound system
You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.
We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to.
Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important.
With higher swipe response, miui feels smoother then ever in all the familiar places
Other improvements and optimizations
AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel.
Other system apps (including Clock and Note) got a major revamp too.
You can download the recovery ROM ( links are available below ) and flash it using the updater method by following the below instructions.
Things to consider before flashing:
- Below method is only for updating Global Stable ROM
- Your phone must have at least 60% battery level.
- You need to download the Recovery ROM (zip file) from the below link
- Create a new folder and place it to that folder in internal storage of your phone.
- Open the Settings app on your phone then go to About Phone -> System Update
- Then click on three dots at the top right of your screen
- SelectChoose update package
- Navigate to the folder where you have copied the ROM file, ( if you downloaded directly from your phone then the file should be in the Downloads directly ).
- Select the file, then chooseReboot and updateand wait for the update to complete ( this might take upto 20mins )
Note:Links provided below are from the Xiaomi official website. If the links are dead means it’s removed by Xiaomi.
MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM Download Links:
For POCO F1:
Download Link forMIUI 10.0.4.0–Click Here
If your using other Xiaomi devices and want to update it to MIUI 10 then you can download the MIUI 10 ROM for your devices by Click Here.